David Covey – Chairman
Kirsten Black– Executive Director
Brian D. Levine – Member At Large
Curtis Bennett – Member At Large
Deek Martin – Member At Large
Russell Giambrone – Member At Large
Mission: The mission of this Club is:
To promote the Oakland Raiders organization throughout the United States and the world.
To provide a gathering place for members to watch ALL RAIDERS’ games.
To operate as a non-profit voluntary association, with no funds used to benefit individual members.
To perform charitable work, as determined by the Executive Board and/or the voting membership.
To earn the respect and recognition of the community by the Club’s involvement in the community.
Fan Code Of Conduct:
Florida Raider Nation Inc. is an officially recognized Booster Club of The Oakland Raiders. Therfore our members and non-members are required to follow The Oakland Raiders Fan Code of Conduct as well as the NFL’s Fan Code Of Conduct. Below are the codes as well as links to the full articles from both.
OAKLAND RAIDERS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Actions that impair others’ ability to enjoy the game, including mistreatment of other fans, verbal abuse. harassment, profanity, confrontation, intimidation, or threatening and irresponsible behavior.
- Use of foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures.
- Any action that causes a disruption, creates an unsafe environment, or interferes with the game.
- Possession of any illegal drugs.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance abuse impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Possession of any item listed on the Coliseum Prohibited Items List
NFL FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans